“Maine Pyar Kiya” fame Bhagyashree said that after watching Salman Khan’s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, she complimented him for his new and emotional avatar.
“I really liked the film. I even told Salman that he came across in a completely new avatar. And it’s a different kind of emotional connect that he’s got with the audience this time around,” Bhagyashree told IANS designer Rohit Verma’s store launch after being asked if she had seen the film.
Bhagyashree had arrived on the big stage with her debut in Sooraj Barjatya’s “Maine Pyar Kiya” as a sweet and innocent girl in love with Salman. Though, Salman’s debut film was “Biwi Ho To Aisi”, it is “Maine Pyar Kiya” is often considered his debut film since he left a good impression on the minds of viewers. Their chemistry in the film is discussed even today.
- Here’s how Race 3 actor Salman Khan bagged his debut film Biwi Ho Toh Aisi
- TV actor Aasif Sheikh joins Salman Khan’s Bharat
- Happy birthday Salman Khan: A non-Bhai fan lists five of his better performances
- Bhagyashree’s rare appearance reminds us of Maine Pyar Kiya’s demure Suman. See pics
- Would love to do Bhagyashree’s role in ‘Maine Pyaar Kiya’: Daisy Shah
- Salman Khan is not launching my son yet, says Maine Pyar Kiya co-star Bhagyashree
But post the film, Bhagyashree went away from the spotlight, and post marriage and having kids, she only did a film once in a while, even down South as well as Marathi and Bhojpuri films.
But her interaction with Salman does show that they’re still in touch and that he hasn’t forgotten his first heroine.