Like many Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone fans who “can’t wait” for their favourite onscreen couple to return with “Tamasha”, actress Priyanka Chopra is also waiting to watch the forthcoming romantic drama.
Priyanka, who will next be seen alongside Deepika and Ranveer Singh in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s historical romance film “Bajirao Mastani”, took to Twitter on Friday to share her excitement about watching “Tamasha”, which releases on November 27.
Cant wait @deepikapadukone Sent u lil something too.. C u Sunday Mastani .. Lots of love and I can’t wait to c Tamasha
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) November 13, 2015
Ranbir and Deepika, who were once in a rumoured relationship, have previously appeared together in films like “Bachna Ae Haseeno” and “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”.
- Deepika’s ‘Jab Naina met Bunny’ pic with Ranbir is absolute ‘throwback Thursday’ goals; leaves Netizens drooling
- Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor turn heads at Mijwan Fashion Show 2018
- Recent on-screen Bollywood pairs whose chemistry was just off-the-charts: Ranbir-Deepika, Varun-Alia and more
- Loved the trailer of ‘Bajirao Mastani’, says Imtiaz Ali
- Will watch ‘Tamasha’ for Imtiaz Ali: Karan Johar
- Deepika Padukone was not offered film with Hrithik Roshan
Directed by Imtiaz Ali, “Tamasha” also stars Javed Sheikh, Nikhil Bhagat and Faraaz Servaia among others.
Meanwhile, “Bajirao Mastani”, which will narrate the story of Maratha warrior Peshwa Baji Rao I, will release on December 18 alongside Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol starrer “Dilwale”.