It seems a tight schedule with back to back shoots and promotional activities has taken a toll of Irrfan Khan’s health. The actor is said to be unwell and is experiencing weakness due to the exertion.
Irrfan has had a packed year starting with “Piku”, following which “Jurassic World” was released. He even shot for his Hollywood film “Inferno”, which also stars Tom Hanks.
The actor, whose film “Talvar” hit the screens last week while his “Jazbaa” came out on Friday, had to skip promotions and planned screenings of his latest Bollywood outing.
- Shoojit Sircar confirms Irrfan Khan doing fine, will star in Udham Singh biopic
- Arunoday Singh on his Blackmail co-star Irrfan Khan’s health: We should just send prayers and love his way
- Blackmail: Five reasons to watch Irrfan Khan’s quirky comedy
- Before Blackmail, a look at the box office performance of Irrfan Khan’s last five films
- Amitabh Bachchan lauds Irrfan Khan’s Blackmail, says ‘happy to see such creativity’
- Irrfan Khan wants Blackmail to release on time: Makers
According to a source close to him, Irrfan could not be a part of “Jazbaa” premiere and planned screening for “Talvar” due to his ill-health.
He had to skip the screening of “Talvar”, based on the 2008 murder of 14-year-old Aarushi Talwar and her family’s domestic servant Hemraj, for which he had invited Deepika Padukone on Wednesday night, while he stayed away from “Jazbaa” premiere on Thursday.
“Irrfan was keen to show his ‘Piku’ co- star Deepika the film and the duo were in touch for the same. However at the last hour he fell ill. Irrfan gave his team special instructions to ensure Deepika was comfortable. He even tried to make it for the premiere of ‘Jazbaa’. However, his health did not allow him to,” the source said.