The 29-year-old couldn’t manage to go home due to her gruelling schedule of promoting her new film “Piku” and simultaneously shooting for her upcoming film “Bajirao Mastani”.
As soon as Deepika got to know that the shoot of “Bajirao Mastani”, in which she shares screen space with her rumoured boyfriend Ranveer Singh, got cancelled on Saturday, she booked the first flight back home.
- Deepika Padukone’s Instagram family is 25 million strong
- Deepika Padukone posts a cute comment on Ranveer Singh’s photo
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone spells sheer excellence in this white Zuhair Murad gown
- Loved Deepika Padukone’s Met Gala 2018 gown? 10 times she set hearts on fire in gorgeous red gowns
- Deepika Padukone might push back Ranbir Kapoor’s ‘Tamasha’ for Ranveer’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’
- Deepika Padukone takes two-days off from ‘Bajirao Mastani’ for ‘Piku’
“Yes, Deepika has gone back home to Bangalore for a day. She has been wanting to meet her parents. She will be back in the city on Monday,” Deepika’s spokesperson said in a statement.
“Bajirao Mastani” will reunite Deepika and Ranveer with filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali. The trio previously worked together in 2013 film “Goliyon Ki Raasleela: Ram-Leela”.