“Dilwale” and “Bajirao Mastani” are scheduled for release on December 18.
“Both the films will do well as both are different from each other. It is unfortunate that both the films are coming together. I am hopeful that both will do well. I wish luck to the team of ‘Dilwale’,” Priyanka told PTI.
- Dilwale takes edge over Bajirao Mastani, gets an occupancy of 70 per cent on opening day
- Dilwale, Bajirao Mastani: SRK-Kajol, Deepika-Ranveer’s movies are today’s mega releases
- ‘Bajirao Mastani’ not competing with ‘Dilwale’: Priyanka Chopra
- Clash is unfortunate, wish ‘Bajirao Mastani’ all the love, says Shah Rukh Khan
- ‘Dilwale’, ‘Bajirao Mastani’ have space to do well: Deepika Padukone on the big clash
- Priyanka Chopra calls ‘Bajirao Mastani’, ‘Dilwale’ clash ‘unfortunate’
The promotions of “Bajirao Mastani” kickstarted in Pune last month. “Gajanan” aarti song from the film was launched in Pune, at the Shree Chhatrapati Shivaji Sports Complex, Balewadi Stadium.
“I am little upset the promotions have started and I couldn’t be there. But I too would be promoting the film. There will be international promotions as well which I would be part of. I am busy shooting for ‘Quantico’ and then I come back for ‘Bajirao Mastani’,” Priyanka said.
Her debut American show premiered in India on October 3 on Star World.