Director Karan Kashyap is currently filming the bolder version of yesteryear classic “Souten” here. He says the film is his tribute to the classic, which featured Rajesh Khanna and Tina Munim in the lead roles.
“My film is a bolder tribute to the yesteryear’s classic with today’s youth point of view. I have already started shooting but I’m not at liberty to divulge information of the cast yet,” Kashyap told IANS.
Titled “Souten – A New Threesome”, the film is being produced by Mokesh Films Production.
- Part of the Gang
- Robert Zemeckis to direct the film adaptation of Roald Dahl’s The Witches
- Mahesh Babu starts shooting for his upcoming film in Dehradun
- Lust Stories actor Kiara Advani: I feel blessed to play strong female characters
- Dhadak trailer unveiled: Everything you need to know about Janhvi Kapoor’s Bollywood debut
- Kavita Radheshyam to go bold for ‘Souten’ redux
Karan is known for his directorial debut “Zindagi Jalebi”.