Karan made his full fledged debut in films with horror film “Alone” that had Bipasha in the lead.
“We (I and Bipasha) are close to each other. We spend time together…we work out together. We enjoy each other’s company,” Karan told PTI.
However, he still maintains, “We are just good friends.”
Asked if he is scared of commitment, Karan said, “I am not scared of commitment. In life one does end up making right and wrong decisions. We try not to repeat the same mistakes.”
- Bipasha Basu hospitalised
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover’s wedding anniversary celebration in Goa is beyond adorable
- Karan Singh Grover to Bipasha Basu on second wedding anniversary: Waking up next to you is the most beautiful magical dream
- Newlyweds Bipasha Basu, Karan Singh Grover’s honeymoon in Maldives, see pics
- Bipasha Basu wishes huge success for Karan Singh Grover’s ‘Hate Story 3’
- Bipasha Basu’s road trip with ‘Alone’ co-star Karan Singh Grover
Karan will be seen next in “Hate Story 3” an upcoming thriller.
The film, directed by Vishal Pandya’s is sequel of his 2014 thriller “Hate Story 2”.
Also starring Zarine Khan, Daisy Shah and Sharman Joshi, it is scheduled to release on December 4.