Shah Rukh Khan is having a gala time riding a motorbike to the shoot location of “Dilwale”, as the superstar says bike rides give him a feeling of being free.
The bike was gifted to the 49-year-old “Happy New Year” actor by film’s director Rohit Shetty and he is not missing any chance to make the night schedules even better by his regular rides.
“Night shoots I like and the bike rides to location even better… Frees my mind and more than ‘frees’ the hair!” Shah Rukh tweeted, along with a picture of him sporting messed up hair.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s SASSY REPLY to a troll for staying mum on social issues gets a big THUMBS UP!
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez and Salman Khan en-route to Leh on bike
- Shah Rukh Khan’s second wax statue in his signature pose unveiled at Madame Tussauds Delhi; see pics
- SRK, Kajol make a dreamy pair in ‘Gerua’ song from ‘Dilwale’
- Rohit Shetty gifts Shah Rukh Khan a new ride – Harley Davidson
- Shah Rukh Khan finds working with Rohit Shetty pathetic and his reason is hilarious
Night shoots I like & the bike rides to location even better…frees my mind & more than ‘frees’ the hair!!! pic.twitter.com/pDdPxn6HM2
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) October 2, 2015
“Dilwale” is scheduled for December 18 release.