Singer Bhoomi Trivedi has recorded a party song for the upcoming film “Hotel Beautifool” and says it’s a very groovy track.
“Sanjeev Tiwari and Sameer Iqbal Patel (the music composers of the film) were sure what they wanted. I feel, it is a groovy song where everyone is having fun and enjoying their own space,” she told IANS.
“It’s an apt club song with beautiful lyrics,” she added.
The lyrics of the song is “Baat bas tu ye samjha le, baanho me hi jannat hain re, ji le har pal zindagi ji le”.
Sameer, who is also the director of the film, says wellknown singers like Shaan, Usha Uthup and Bhoomi have so far recorded songs for “Hotel Beautifool”.
- Manmarziyaan singer Nikhita Gandhi: I would love to sing for Priyanka Chopra
- Manmarziyaan singer Harshdeep Kaur: My responsibility is to give good music to my audience
- Chekka Chivantha Vaanam songs Mazhai Kuruvi and Bhoomi Bhoomi released
- Manmarziyaan music review: Confessions of a creative mind
- Shaan records fun ‘Hotel Beautifool’ title track
- Usha Uthup records ‘Hotel Beautifool’ theme song
“Shaan, Usha Uthup and Bhoomi are some of the few big names who have crooned songs for my movie. Wide variety of moods, tastes, range and texture, the music of the film is brilliant, edgy and downright groovy,” he said.
The film has been jointly produced by Reddy and Mohammed Aslam Shaikh under the banner of Madhire Film Corporation and Umbrella Film Corporation.