Kabir Khan’s “Bajrangi Bhaijaan”, released on Friday, has left its audiences stunned and speechless, says its hero Salman Khan.
Asked by media persons what was the feedback he is been receiving for the film, Salman said that people were coming out with various expressions after the film. “No one says anything. And they have got a smile on their face. They have tears in their eyes. They wait in the theatre till the rolling titles are over and then they start coming out… mesmerized.”
- How Race 3 is faring against the first week box office collection of last five Salman Khan movies
- Here’s how Race 3 actor Salman Khan bagged his debut film Biwi Ho Toh Aisi
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Remo D’Souza on making Salman Khan dance in Race 3: It’s the easiest job to make him dance
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
- Race 3 star Salman Khan: No Entry and Wanted sequel not happening
“You guys have also waited outside the screening… have you seen anyone come out and say anything. So we’re going to keep them there for some more time, an hour or one and half hours and then you might get a reaction.
“We’re getting a reaction after a few hours and even the next day. (They say) what a film, what an amazing movie, positive film and that it’s actually an elevating experience watching the film,” said Salman.
Asked about the film, Salman’s father, noted writer Salim Khan said: “Excellent, there’s no doubt about the film..” About Salman’s acting, he said: “Not one of the best but the best.”
The film is Salman’s first full-fledged home production and also features Kareena Kapoor Khan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Harshaali Malhotra in main roles.