Director Kabir Khan, Salman Khan’s sister Alvira Khan-Agnihotri, and BJP leader Shaina NC today met Maharashtra revenue minister Eknath Khadse to invite “the political class” to see ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, a cross-border human story.
Kabir has directed the film which stars Salman and Kareena Kapoor.
“The message is that communal violence can be resolved. They (producers) would like to donate money to farmers from the profits of the film,” Shaina NC told PTI after meeting Khadse at Vidhan Bhawan here.
- How Race 3 is faring against the first week box office collection of last five Salman Khan movies
- After Race 3 gets a grand opening, here’s looking back at opening day collections of Salman Khan’s Eid releases
- Before Race 3, here is how Salman Khan’s last five films cruised to the top
- Salman Khan is thankful to Jammu and Kashmir tourism for supporting Race 3 shoot
- Salman Khan’s ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’, SS Rajamouli’s ‘Baahubali’ – a unique connection
- Indo-Pak backdrop makes films larger than life: Kabir Khan
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav had recently announced tax-free status for the film, after Kabir Khan met him and made a request.