Actor Ayushmann Khurrana, who turned a year older earlier this month, is busy ticking things off his bucket list — attending the Singapore Grand Prix, and watching a Maroon 5 concert live.
A fan of global music sensation Maroon 5, Ayushmann, who is a singer himself, decided to gift himself a chance to attend a concert of the American pop rock band along with experiencing the excitement of witnessing racing at the Singapore Grand Prix.
“Life is nothing but an endeavour to tick your bucket list,” said Ayushmann, who is “really excited” to see Maroon 5 and Bon Jovi concerts in Singapore.
- Happy Karwa Chauth: Sonam-Anand, Abhishek Bachchan, Ayushmann Khurrana spread festive cheer
- Ayushmann Khurrana and Vicky Kaushal all set for their Koffee With Karan debut
- Sriram Raghavan is ‘floored’ with audience reaction to Andhadhun
- Ayushmann Khurrana on Andhadhun director Sriram Raghavan: He is the quintessential rule breaker
- Ayushmann Khurrana’s take on checkered outfits is inspirational
- Ayushmann Khurrana: No point in playing safe as the audiences love something that is crazy
“Adam Levine is a world youth icon. Would love to see him perform live,” added the “Vicky Donor” actor, who was seen in “Hawaizaada” and “Dum Laga Ke Haisha” this year.