Shahid Kapoor was supposed to start the film’s shoot in November 2014, but it was delayed due to his impending marriage in July. The ‘Haider’ actor was also busy with his pending projects including Vikas Bahl’s ‘Shaandaar’ and Abhishek Chaubey’s ‘Udta Punjab’ which further delayed the film’s shoot.
- Celeb spotting: Shahid Kapoor, Janhvi Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and others
- Sanju is a milestone in Ranbir and Vicky’s career, says Arjun Kapoor
- Shahid Kapoor is all hearts for Mira Rajput in this adorable photo
- Shahid Kapoor: I’m not afraid of losing out on fame and popularity
- Excited that Arjun Reddy remake might come to me: Shahid Kapoor
- Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake: Shahid Kapoor to step into Vijay Deverakonda shoes
According to a report published in DNA, the director duo, have now approached Arjun Kapoor for their upcoming film replacing Shahid Kapoor as the lead. Arjun, who has reportedly heard the narration, seems to have liked the script.
The film also has Kriti Sanon and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in prominent roles.