Having stood by each other after the backlash they faced due to Virat Kohli’s unfortunate performance at the Cricket World Cup in Australia last month, Anushka Sharma and beau Virat Kohli are done keeping their relationship under wraps.
Pictures of the actress traveling along with Virat Kohli on Royal Challengers Bangalore team bus have started making the rounds. Seated next to each other, both Virat and Anushka are pictured looking engrossed in their phone screens as they travel on the IPL team bus.
Captained by Virat Kohli, Royal Challengers Bangalore recently won the match against Kolkata Knight Riders. Throughout the game, Anushka was seen cheering for her man and his team.
- Anushka Sharma earns Virat Kohli’s support in cleanliness drive
- Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma workout together; watch video
- Anushka Sharma cheers for Virat Kohli from the sets of Zero
- Virat Kohli to Anushka Sharma after RCB win over KXIP: ‘Yes love, indeed we arrived today’
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli watch Avengers Infinity War
- IPL 2018: Anushka Sharma spotted cheering for husband Virat Kohli in Bengaluru, see photos
The couple seems closer as ever after the World Cup incident. They were recently in Delhi to attend cricketer Suresh Raina’s wedding. However, due to Virat’s practice commitments, they were unable to make it to the ceremony, but were present for the engagement. It was during this trip to the capital that Anushka reportedly paid a visit to Virat’s residence and spent time with his family members.
Virat was also visibly pleased with Anushka’s dance performance at the opening ceremony of IPL 8 in Kolkata.