On Tuesday (May 19) morning, filmmaker Anurag Kashyap and actress Kalki Koechlin arrived at the Mumbai family court together. Reports say that they even left together.
The couple had filed for divorce in October 2014.
Kalki and Anurag’s romance started on the sets of ‘Dev D’ (2008) which was directed by Kashyap. The movie was a modern day take on Saratchandra Chattopadhyay’s ‘Devdas’ and Kalki played the modern day Chandramukhi – Chanda.
- No bigger loss for me than losing Kalki: Anurag Kashyap
- We will work together someday: Kalki Koechlin on Anurag Kashyap
- All’s well? Anurag Kashyap on movie date with estranged wife Kalki Koechlin
- Kalki Koechlin and I are very good friends: Anurag Kashyap
- Kalki’s mesmerised by hubbie Anurag
- Yellow Boots and a Roomful of DVDs
Kashyap’s 15-year-old daughter Aaliya, from his earlier marriage with film-editor Aarti Bajaj, had also attended the ceremony.
The duo, however, is said to have been maintaining cordial relations post their separation. While Kalki says she won’t mind working with him again, Anurag was once quoted saying, “The biggest loss in my life has been that of Kalki.”