Interestingly, both the films are real life stories. While Sarbjit was the story of Dalbir Kaur, the elder sister of Sarabjit Singh who fought a long legal battle for the release of her brother from a Pakistani jail, Hasina is the story of Hasina Parkar, sister of Dawood Ibrahim.
- Haseena Parkar box office collection day 1: Will the Navratri holidays help Shraddha Kapoor’s film?
- Haseena Parkar box office prediction: Shraddha Kapoor’s film to earn around Rs 7-8 crore in opening weekend?
- Haseena Parkar: Ankur Bhatia reveals what he discovered about Haseena’s husband Ibrahim Parkar
- Haseena Parkar to release on September 22, confirms director Apoorva Lakhia
- Shraddha Kapoor congratulates Saina Nehwal for winning bronze, says ‘what a bounce back’
- I’m never bored of playing romantic characters: Shraddha Kapoor
Talking about his role, Ankur said: “I am super-excited to work with Shraddha as I think she’s an immensely talented actress. I’ve been longing to work with Apoorva Lakhia and I’m so glad he gave me the opportunity.”
“I play a tall Pathan character who is filled with joie de vivre. I am really excited to play this part,” added Ankur.