Anil Kapoor, who will next be seen in the sequel of television show ’24’ recently bagged a prestigious award for his phenomenal performance in Zoya Akhtar’s ‘Dil Dhadakne Do’.
The actor recently said that it was his son Harshvardhan Kapoor who motivated him to take up the role. Since it was a different and challenging role, it was Anil’s son who convinced him to sign the dotted line for the same.
- Fanney Khan teaser: Anil Kapoor is a Khan with a difference, Aishwarya makes a blink-and-you-miss-it appearance
- Harshvardhan Kapoor on the Abhinav Bindra biopic: It is not a rags-to-riches story
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: Bhavesh Joshi is realistic and not a larger than life superhero film
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: I never saw Bhavesh Joshi as a superhero film; it deals with real-world issues
- Harshvardhan Kapoor: Anil Kapoor would have been fit for Bhavesh Joshi Superhero
- Abhinav Bindra may make a cameo appearance in his biopic starring Harshvardhan Kapoor
Anil Kapoor said, “You know your life has come full circle when your son is inspiring you to do what you love…Harshvardhan believed I could do this and that’s what motivated me to do Dil Dhadakne Do.”
It was Harshvardhan, who also convinced the actor to take up ‘Slumdog Millionaire’. The film got him recognition internationally.