Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan says veteran actor Anil Kapoor, with whom she has starred in films like “Tashan” and “Bewafaa”, is like family to her.
“For me, Anil ji is like family. I have worked with Anil ji, Arjun Kapoor and now Sonam (for ‘Veere Di Wedding’)…” Kareena told IANS.
- Akshay Kumar announces the title of his next, and it is every bit a ‘Good News’
- Shikha Talsania and Sumeet Vyas are the unsung heroes of Veere Di Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor on Veere Di Wedding: I had the choice to play the central character and I chose Avni
- Veere Di Wedding actor Shikha Talsania: I was hungry for work and nobody knew me
- Veere Di Wedding actor Kareena Kapoor: I am a fan-built star
- Kareena Kapoor Khan: I believe in equality but I won’t say I am a feminist
The 35-year-old actress will be seen sharing screen space with Sonam Kapoor, Swara Bhaskar and Shikha Talsania in the upcoming all-girls film “Veere Di Wedding”.
Asked about her equation with Sonam, Kareena said: “I feel like her sister because I am protective and I am really fond of both Rhea and Sonam… I am deeply fond of Anil Kapoor because I treat him like family.”