Pan Nalin’s film “Angry Indian Goddesses”, which was to be released on November 12 along with Salman Khan-starrer “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo”, will now hit the screens by November end.
The movie, which has been lauded at various international film festivals like 40th Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) and the Rome Film Festival, will be released on November 27, read a statement.
It will also be screened at the 17th Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival on Tuesday (November 3).
- ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’ to be screened in Finland
- Filmy Friday: Hate story 3, Angry Indian Goddesses, Kajarya release today
- ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’ release date pushed again
- Pan Nalin’s ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’ release likely to be delayed
- Pan Nalin’s ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’ wins award at Rome Film Festival
- ‘Angry Indian Goddesses’ wins runner-up award at TIFF
“Angry Indian Goddesses” follows the stories of seven girls. It narrates the tale of how Frieda, essayed by actress Sarah-Jane Dias, invites her closest girlfriends to Goa to announce her wedding, and it all turns into a wild bachelorette party.
The cast of the movie includes Sandhya Mridul, Tannishtha Chatterjee, Anushka Manchanda, Amrit Maghera, Rajshri Deshpande and Pavleen Gujral.