The one film old Tiger Shroff is all set to star in the superhero film ‘The Flying Jatt’ directed by Remo D’Souza. While the choreographer turned filmmaker has been updating his fans about the film on his Twitter handle, we have some more news on it.
Amrita Singh, who was last seen as Arjun Kapoor’s dominating Punjabi mother in the blockbuster ‘2 States’, will now play a mother to Tiger Shroff in this superhero flick. Though we hear that the makers were initially contemplating on Kirron Kher portraying the character, now it is Amrita Singh who has been finalized. Confirming the same, Shubhodip Pal, CEO of Balaji Motion Pictures says, “Yes, Amrita Singh is indeed playing Tiger’s mother in ‘The Flying Jatt’.”
- Remo D’Souza, Prabhudheva and Farah Khan: Choreographers who took the director’s chair
- A Flying Jatt director Remo D’Souza: Tiger Shroff plays a superhero who’s young and human
- The Flying Jatt trailer: Tiger Shroff is the injury-prone superhero, watch video
- Fortunate to get to direct Ajay Devgn: Remo D’Souza
- Tiger Shroff’s ‘A Flying Jatt’ to release on August 25
- Tiger Shroff as desi superhero in the first look of ‘A Flying Jatt’
While the cast and crew of the film is already in Bangkok to kickstart the first schedule of the film, Tiger Shroff will also be doing many high octane stunt sequences and has even undergone a special martial arts training for the film. ‘The Flying Jatt’ stars Jacqueline Fernandez as the leading lady.