Filmmaker Umesh Shukla says he will begin shooting the Amitabh Bachchan-Paresh Rawal starrer “102 Not Out” by the end of this year.
“‘102 Not Out’ is definitely happening. The script is ready. I will start working on it after ‘All is Well’ releases,” Shukla told PTI.
The “Oh My God” director said he will start working on the film, an adaptation of a Gujrati play of the same name, after he secures the dates of the cast.
“We will figure out the dates of Amitabh Bachchan and Paresh Rawal, once that is done, we shall hopefully begin shooting by the end of this year.”
- 102 Not Out director Umesh Shukla: Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor were like students on sets
- Amitabh Bachchan’s song Badumbaaa becomes part of 102 Not Out
- Have found a germ of the idea for OMG – Oh My God sequel: Director Umesh Shukla
- 102 Not Out song Bachche Ki Jaan: This Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor track is breezy
- Umesh Shukla in talks with Dhanush for a film
- Umesh Shukla’s 102 Not Out to take off next year
“102 Not Out” chronicles the story of a 102 year old man (Bachchan) who is trying to break the oldest person record in the world, and his relationship with his 75-year-old son (Rawal).
The film also stars Asin Thottumkal as Abhishek’s love interest and will have Sonakshi Sinha in a guest appearance in a song.
“All is Well” is scheduled to hit theatres on August 21.