Amitabh Bachchan starrer “Mard” completed 30 years on Saturday and the megastar is ecstatic.
Amitabh Bachchan tweeted:
T 2022 – And today 30 years of ‘MARD” .. pic.twitter.com/PYtreWrkNQ
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) October 9, 2015
A Manmohan Desai directorial, “Mard” was the highest earning film of 1985. It was remade in Tamil with southern superstar Rajnikanth as Maaveeran and further dubbed in Telugu as well.
- Thugs of Hindostan box office collection Day 2: Aamir Khan starrer earns Rs 81.5 crore
- Thugs of Hindostan box office collection Day 1: Aamir Khan film earns Rs 52.25 crore, becomes highest Hindi opener
- Before Thugs of Hindostan, all the times when Amitabh Bachchan worked with the Khans of Bollywood
- Thugs of Hindostan’s advance ticket bookings begin
- Thugs of Hindostan star Amitabh Bachchan: Aamir Khan is brilliant, difficult to battle him in any sphere
- Movies in November: Thugs of Hindostan and 2.0 to dominate the festive month
The film also features actors Amrita Singh, Dara Singh, Nirupa Roy, Prem Chopra.