- Happy Eid al-Adha 2018: Wishes Images, Quotes, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Wallpaper, Photos, Pics
- Asian Games 2018 Live Streaming Day 4 Live Score and Updates: Ankita Raina confirms medal in Women's Singles Tennis; Ramkumar Ramanthan loses
- India vs England 3rd Test Day 4 Highlights: India need a wicket to win
Dhanuka Agritech Limited, an Indian agrochemical formulation company, has launched a series of TV commercials featuring megastar Amitabh Bachchan. He is seen as a rural man who guides farmers to use the right products on their crops.
A series of six commercials, created by PUSH Integrated, depicts the farmers’ belief in astrologers and clairvoyants for predicting future cultivation and dependence on God for protecting their crops from destruction.
The commercials portray Amitabh as a rural man who guides the farmers to use products including Dhanzyme Gold, MAX-SOY, Mortar, Sakura and Cover on various crops.
- Akshay Kumar in Khakee: A complete charmer
- Kajol and Amitabh Bachchan reunite for Helicopter Eela after 17 years
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s latest Instagram photo is all about family love
- Shweta Bachchan makes her acting debut, father Amitabh Bachchan gets emotional
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt are having a good time in Bulgaria
- Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan enjoy FIFA World Cup semi-final match in Russia
Commenting on the new TVC, R.G.Agarwal, Group Chairman, Dhanuka Agritech Limited, said in a statement: “Since decades, the vision of Dhanuka Agritech Limited has been to bring about progressive change in the lives of Indian farmers through dedicated knowledge-driven and development-related activities.
“This new campaign is a further step in educating the farmers on the importance of use of agro-chemicals for a profitable yield.”
He also shared that today’s farmers immediately identify with Amitabh as a style icon. “Bachchan is not only a versatile actor, but also has a high degree of credibility and reliability. He was the perfect fit for Dhanuka and the messages the brand conveys.”