The “Bachchan boys” will be at the India-Pakistan World T20 cricket match in Kolkata, where megastar Amitabh Bachchan is also slated to sing the Indian national anthem.
“Bachchan boyz in da house!!! Let’s do this India!! Come on India, Kolkata bound,” Abhishek shared on Instagram with a photograph featuring the father-son duo on a flight.
Dressed in casuals, the sports buffs looked all set to soak in the action on the field, and held their thumbs up in order to wish the Indian team good luck.
Abhishek is rooting for the home team, and conceded that “it will be a cracker of a match”.
It must be a whirlwind trip for Big B, who was in Dubai on Friday night for the Times of India Film Awards (TOIFA) where he won an award for “Piku” and was even paid a tribute as a ‘Living Legend’.
- Abhishek Bachchan turns up to watch Sunil Chhetri’s football match; Twitterati ‘salute’ the star
- Amitabh Bachchan shares a lovely throwback photo with Jaya Bachchan on their wedding anniversary
- Amitabh Bachchan remembers shooting at Rabindranath Tagore’s residence
- Amitabh Bachchan: I had decided that the moment Abhishek starts borrowing my shoes, we would become friends
- Abhishek Bachchan’s befitting reply to the trolls on Twitter; dad Amitabh supports his son
- ICC World T20: Amitabh Bachchan to sing the national anthem before India-Pakistan match
At the India-Pakistan match in Kolkata, Big B will be singing the Indian national anthem, while Pakistani singer Shafqat Amanat Ali will sing his country’s national anthem.