Actor Anil Kapoor considers megastar Amitabh Bachchan as his inspiration and feels that he has the greatest and the “most powerful mind” which sets him apart from the rest.
“Amitji (Bachchan) has been my inspiration. I’ve always said that and I still maintain it because I feel it’s his mind. I feel the greatest mind and the most powerful mind in past, present or future is of Amitji,” Anil said about Big B at the launch of Shilpa Shetty’s book “The Great Indian Diet” here.
He added that “we all have to take inspiration from the way he is and the way he has maintained himself.”
- Amitabh Bachchan: I feel I give back less than what I receive
- Badla: Amitabh Bachchan ‘finally away’ from prosthetics
- ‘Cues, not ques’: Amitabh Bachchan corrects Alia Bhatt’s SPELLING error in the CUTEST way
- Alia Bhatt is learning a lot from Amitabh Bachchan on the sets of Brahmastra
- 102 Not Out director Umesh Shukla: Amitabh Bachchan and Rishi Kapoor were like students on sets
- Amitabh Bachchan’s humble birthday tweet to remind Anushka Sharma about his ‘missed’ text cracks up Twitterati
Anil also said he is “excited” to learn from Big B.
“I’m more excited to learn something from him that how he has looked and performed professionally, personally in society. We have to ask him what’s been his secret. All the events that he goes, he’s one of our greatest examples and there’s so much to learn from you sir,” he added.
The “Slumdog Millionaire” actor is often complimented for his looks and the fact that he doesn’t look 58 years old.
But despite that, he still says that “there’s a long way to go” as far as fitness is concerned.
“Of course, I’m ageing. Everybody knows it and I know it. I’m not delusional about it. Of course with age you get emotional and that’s the first sign of old age that you get very sentimental.”
“For me, it’s very simple; it’s the mind and your lifestyle. I’m a good listener, I just want to listen. I’m a learner, I want to learn and I want to educate myself.” he added.