Megastar Amitabh Bachchan greeted his fans on the year ahead and has hoped it brings happiness in everybody’s life.
“The new year (sic) begins for all and may this bring the sparkle of the lights and the happiness and the joys that the next generation shall and does invest in,” Amitabh posted on his blog on Friday.
The “Piku” star also posted a photograph of his family where besides him, his wife Jaya, son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya and grandaughter Aaradhya can be seen celebrating Diwali.
- Amitabh Bachchan: Movie-making is an illusion
- Aishwarya Rai sends Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan ‘love, health and happiness’ on their 45th wedding anniversary
- Amitabh Bachchan shares a lovely throwback photo with Jaya Bachchan on their wedding anniversary
- Amitabh Bachchan records for Kaun Banega Crorepati introduction
- Amitabh Bachchan on reuniting with Rishi Kapoor for 102 Not Out: It was glorious
- Amitabh Bachchan completes 10 years of blogging
He wrote: “Life works till now and life felicitates till the dawn on another ‘floor’…but the moment of the day shall always rest with the ‘little one’ who’s divine presence makes up for the flaws that one may or can imagine.”
On film front, the 73-year-old will next be seen in “Wazir”.