Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who was very close to Aadesh Shrivastava, expressed grief after hearing the demise of the noted music director. The megastar took to his blog to express his sadness. (must read: Music composer Aadesh Shrivastava dies after tough battle with cancer)
Amitabh Bachchan wrote: “Aadesh Shrivastava passed away .. I lived my music with him .. I live without him now .. and perhaps my music too ..”
Aadesh Shrivastava and Amitabh Bachchan have worked together in films ‘Baabul’ and ‘Baghban’. Amitabh Bachchan’s daughter in law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan had also paid a visit to Aadesh on Wednesday (September 2). (Read: Aadesh Shrivastava: His simplicity enchanted music lovers)
Music director Aadesh Shrivastava, who was in critical condition and undergoing treatment for cancer for the past 45 days, passed away in Mumbai on Saturday at 12:30 am, a day after he turned 51. (Also read: Bollywood mourns the death of Aadesh Shrivastava on Twitter)
- Music composer Aadesh Shrivastava’s last rites held in Mumbai
- Bollywood and music industry bids adieu to Aadesh Shrivastava; Amitabh Bachchan, Anil Kapoor pay their last respects
- Aadesh Shrivastava: His simplicity enchanted music lovers
- Bollywood mourns Aadesh Shrivastava’s death on Twitter
- Music composer Aadesh Shrivastava dies after tough battle with cancer
- Doctors stop chemo on critically ill Aadesh Shrivastava
Aadesh Shrivastava was being treated at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital and had been putting up a fierce fight against the disease. He had reportedly shown signs of improvement, impressing the doctors and medial specialists.
His demise has come as a shock to the entire film fraternity who have been constantly tweeting about it.