Nawazuddin Siddiqui is going places. After having worked with the Khans, it is Bollywood’s tallest superstar Amitabh Bachchan who he will rubbing shoulders with in Ribhu Dasgupta’s next.
Talking about the unconventional pairing, director Sujoy Ghosh who has lent a helping hand to Ribhu in the scripting said,”The script demanded this cast. Amitji always desired to work with Nawaz. Nawaz too wanted to work with Amitji as well.”
Talking about Amitabh Bachchan and his love for the superstar, Sujoy said,”This is the third time I am working with Amitji and it is still not enough. He spoils you as a person. Once you work with Amitji, you become greedy and want to experience it again. The kind of respect he gives you is unmatched.”
- Badla: Amitabh Bachchan ‘finally away’ from prosthetics
- Shah Rukh Khan to produce Amitabh Bachchan starrer Badla
- Amitabh Bachchan and Taapsee Pannu to reunite for Sujoy Ghosh’s The Invisible Guest remake?
- National award-winner Sujoy Ghosh wants to work with Amitabh Bachchan again
- Shooting with Amitabh Bachchan and Nawazuddin Siddiqui in Kolkata will be special: Vidya Balan
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui: Fortunate to be working with Amitabh Bachchan
Sujoy Ghosh however remained tightlipped about his upcoming film with Aishwarya Rai Bachchan titled Durga Rani Singh. When asked about his other film with the actress titled ‘Devotion of Suspect X’, Sujoy said: “I am just a director. Balaji is the producer and they will have to make an announcement regarding the same.”