Singer-actor Palash Sen, a doctor by qualification, will next be seen in “Aisa Yeh Jahaan”. The “Filhaal” actor says he found the movie sensible to do.
“I’m always open to good, sensible and sensitive subjects. (For a long time) I never got offer which was sensible enough for me to do. But with this film, I found it. Even the music is something which I can do as per my choice. There was no compulsion of giving jazzy item numbers. I had a freedom of giving music which I believe in,” Palash said here.
- Filmmaker Bhargav Saikia accuses Palash Sen of plagiarism
- When Bengali actress Ritabhari Chakraborty proposed to Palash Sen
- Palash Sen is a savior: Kailash Kher
- Hit by storm, Palash Sen’s chopper lands on Assam highway
- My work in Bollywood has been very selective: Palash Sen
- Music industry hasn’t supported me much: Palash Sen
The frontman of band Euphoria, Palash has also composed the film’s music.
The movie’s story revolves around the issue of people coming from different parts of India to Mumbai and what difficulties they face. It also talks about nature and environment.
Directed by Biswajeet Bora and produced by Kholie entertainment, the film also stars Ira Dubey, Abhilasha Sinha, Kinshuk Sen, Sunit Bora and “Indian Idol Junior” 2013 winner Anjana Padmanabhan.