“Alia Bhatt is all of 22 years old with the experience of a 65-year old, so there’s nothing that she doesn’t know. She has a ‘shaandaar’ point of view to everything and therefore she knows the answers to everything. So you can ask her anything. She took the whole ‘I don’t know’ thing very seriously and now she knows everything about everything. She covered it up in one year,” said Shahid while interacting with students of a college and media for promotions of their film, “Shaandaar”.
Alia had infamously become a butt of all jokes when she had mentioned former Maharashtra chief minister Prithviraj Chavan as the president of India on filmmaker Karan Johar’s talk show. She had even featured in a funny video where she was seen working on improving her general knowledge and eventually failing at that. The video had gone viral and often media persons ask her random questions to pull her leg.
- Alia Bhatt: Ranbir Kapoor is a chiller boyfriend
- Mahesh Bhatt returns to direction with Sadak 2, daughters Alia and Pooja to star with Sanjay Dutt
- Shaandaar review: Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt starrer is a blinding mix of everything with nothing of its own to boast of
- Alia can play Geet from ‘Jab We Met’: Shahid Kapoor
- Alia Bhatt hopes ‘Shaandaar’ makes it to 100 cr hearts
- Alia Bhatt talks about her childhood crush – Shahid Kapoor
Shahid and Alia were urging students to ask questions but he joked: “As you can see, she already has questions which she’s ready to answer. So be quick, otherwise she’ll ask herself questions, answer them herself and leave.”
When a student pointed out the numerous films both of them had done, he quipped: “She’s done lesser films than me as it’s been 12 years for me, please give me more respect. She has done better films than me, but I’ve done more films.”
“Shaandaar”, directed by Vikas Bahl, releases on October 22.