Alia, who has her bag full of movies like Vikas Behl’s ‘Shaandaar’ and Abhishek Chaubey’s ‘Udta Punjab’, both co-starring Shahid Kapoor, Shakun Batra’s ‘Kapoor And Sons’ co-starring rumoured beau Sidharth Malhotra and Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’ with Varun Dhawan. It’s been reported that Alia doesn’t want to take up any more love stories.
- Have you seen these photos of Alia Bhatt, Kareena Kapoor and Sunny Leone?
- Inside Akansha Ranjan’s birthday bash: Alia Bhatt, Neha Dhupia and Kartik Aaryan in attendance
- Rishi Kapoor on Alia Bhatt: Ranbir likes her
- Homi Adajania and Dinesh Vijan’s co-directorial venture is titled Raabta
- Alia Bhatt talks about working with Shahid Kapoor and Ranbir Kapoor next
- Alia Bhatt, Sushant Singh Rajput to share screen space in Homi Adajania’s next
According to a report published in Times Of India, “Alia doesn’t have dates to spare. She has decided to go ahead with Shuddhi which is her mentor’s production and will reunite her with her Student of the Year and Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania co-star, Varun Dhawan.”
The source also says, “Homi had written the script with Alia in mind. But they have to get their cast together pronto since Raabta is scheduled to release in early 2016. That’s the reason they have decided to look at a fresh face opposite Sushant who is still on board,” adds the source, confirming that the actor hasn’t changed his mind after Alia’s sudden exit.”
‘Raabta’, an intense love story, is said to be spanning two different eras. Adajania will co-direct the movie with producer Dinesh Vijan.