Bollywood actor Ali Fazal will be seen in a short movie called “Cheers”, which will releasing on Sunday on the occasion of Mother’s Day. He says he went through an emotional ride while filming it.
“There is good and there is bad and then there are mothers…I had a very emotional ride while filming this movie and it was a touching experience,” Ali said in a statement.
- Mirzapur teaser 2: Ali Fazal is Guddu Pandit
- Ali Fazal: Time for Indian cinema to explode into the global stage
- Ali Fazal on Victoria and Abdul: I told Judi Dench Bollywood is not song-and-dance, watch trailer
- Ali Fazal, Tusshar Kapoor and Kartik Aaryan praise their moms ahead of Mother’s Day
- ‘Excited’ Ali Fazal mum on marriage plans
- ‘Fukrey’ actor Ali Fazal to pen short film
“Cheers” is a story of a grown up boy who meets his mother, who previously was alcoholic after 20 years of separation due to an estranged childhood. It dwells on a sweet conversation that happens between these two characters.
The movie is directed by Piyush Raghani and will be releasing on Youtube and other digital platforms.