Indian actor Ali Fazal, who features in three scenes of Hollywood film “Furious 7”, is upbeat about hosting the India premiere of the movie here on April 1. He plans to call the industry’s boy gang.
Ali is hoping that his role is liked by all his friends and family, and he wants to make the event special for his fans too!
The actor is planning to invite two of his fans to come and watch this film with him, and the selection of the lucky ones will be done via a social media contest.
- Richa Chadha on Ali Fazal: We are just two normal people in a relationship
- EXCLUSIVE Ali Fazal on working with Judi Dench in Victoria and Abdul
- Ali Fazal’s tribute video for Paul Walker
- Ali Fazal may miss ‘Fast and Furious 7’ promotions
- Ali Fazal to attend Grand Prix to promote ‘Furious 7’
- ‘Fukrey’ actor Ali Fazal in ‘Fast And Furious 7’
Talking about it, Ali said: “The India premiere will be happening… I’m looking forward to it. Will be hosting it! My work with the entire gang was brief, but a whole new experience. I’m ever grateful to the entire cast and crew.
“This movie means much more to me than just a movie. It is an experience to remember for a lifetime.”
Starring Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez and late Paul Walker, the film will hit Indian screens in English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu on April 2.