Actor Fawad Khan, who stands out for his suave style, says he is a fan of the fashion of the period from 1950s to 1970s, especially that of international actors like Alain Delon and Paul Newman.
“My definition of a classic man, of a hero, has been from the 50s, 60s, and 70s, especially based on films. Style icons for me have been actors like Alain Delon and Paul Newman among others,” Fawad said here on Tuesday at an event for clothing brand Giovani, where he was announced as its brand ambassador.
- Fawad Khan and Mahira Khan’s royal avatar on this magazine cover will give you wedding goals
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Flared pants not Fawad Khan’s style
- Talking Fashion
- Fawad Khan is a fan of Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor
- Fawad Khan fan of Amitabh Bachchan, Rishi Kapoor
“I feel that the classic touch of fashion is what suits me best. But I like the way it is fusing with contemporary fashion now,” he added.
Giovani is a premium fashion brand from Future Lifestyle Fashions, and the Pakistani actor said the brand “defines a very style sensible man”.