Akshay Kumar is all set for his new film which is a sequel to the 2013 popular courtroom comedy drama Jolly LLB. The actor star will be playing a lawyer this time. Akshay has revealed the first look from Jolly LLB 2.
The 48-year-old Airlift star took to Twitter to share a picture of himself in a black coat. “New day with a new look for a new film, let the mayhem begin! #JollyLLB2 it is!,” the actor tweeted.
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) July 18, 2016
Arshad Warsi’s Jolly LLB, where he plays a lawyer who just wants to become a success like his idol played by Boman Irani, was a famous one.
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collection day 9: Akshay Kumar film collects Rs 88.20 crore
- Jolly LLB 2 box office collection day 2: Akshay Kumar film collects Rs 30.51 crore
- Jolly LLB 2: Akshay Kumar plays a lawyer with all the answers, watch video
- Jolly LLB 2: Akshay Kumar reveals first look, film to release on February 10, 2017
- Jolly LLB 2: Akshay Kumar takes a scooter ride like Aamir Khan, Salman Khan. See pic
- Akshay Kumar hurt and injured on Jolly LLB 2 sets, see pic
Ayshay, in the look shared, is seen with a small tilak on his forehead and looks intense.
The film will be directed by Subhash Kapoor, who had also helmed by first part of the film. Akshay also announced the release date of the film on a same tweet and wrote, “Judgement day 10th February, 2017.”
He will next be seen in Tinu Suresh Desai’s Rustom, which is slated to release on August 12.