Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar will reprise superstar Vijay’s role in the Hindi remake of Tamil blockbuster “Kaththi”.
“Lyca Productions and A.R. Murugadoss will jointly produce the remake, which will be directed by debutant Jagan,” a source close to Murugadoss told IANS.
“Kaththi”, which featured Vijay in dual role, was directed by Murugadoss and produced by Lyca.
The film’s shooting will start from April 2016.
- Hrithik Roshan to replace Akshay Kumar in Kaththi remake?
- Akshay Kumar may star in Hindi remake of ‘Kaththi’
- Akshay Kumar yet to take call on remake of ‘Kaththi’
- Jr. NTR in Telugu remake of ‘Kaththi’?
- Salman Khan, Govinda to ‘Partner’ again for ‘Kaththi’ remake?
- Telugu producers vie for ‘Kaththi’ remake rights
This will be the second time Akshay will star in the remake of Vijay’s film. He previously worked in the “Thuppaki” remake, which was named “Holiday: A Soldier Is Never Off Duty”.