Akshay Kumar will soon be turning fashion designer as the superstar is launching his own clothing range on an online home shopping TV channel.
The 47-year-old actor, who is currently busy shooting his upcoming film “Singh is Bling”, revealed about the same to his fans on his Facebook page.
- Forbes: Akshay Kumar and Salman Khan among world’s highest-paid entertainers
- Gold trailer release highlights: Akshay Kumar is back as the patriotic hero
- Akshay Kumar has passion in his eyes in the latest poster of Gold
- Akshay Kumar deletes 6-year old tweet on petrol price hike; Twitterati take pot shots at his ‘hypocrisy’
- Hera Pheri 3 confirmed, to reunite Akshay Kumar, Suniel Shetty and Paresh Rawal
- Wearing turban fills me with pride: Akshay Kumar
“I’ll soon be launching my very own clothes line on Best Deal TV and wanted to make the range as affordable as possible,” he wrote along with the pictures of few clothes.
Akshay even asked his fans if they are are ready to shell out some amount for a T-shirt.
“So would you’ll be willing to pay Rs 999 for a tshirt like this? Reply with a yes or no, any other feedback welcome,” he further posted.
Best Deal TV is India’s first celebrity driven 24/7 Home shopping channel.