Akshay Kumar has come out with a unique way to promote “Singh Is Bliing”. He has asked his fans to share their favourite scenes from his latest film and if it turns out to be the actor’s favourite scene too then five winners will get autographed tickets from him.
The “Boss” actor took to Twitter to share that he will be signing five lucky movie tickets.
“Watch @sibthefilm ,share ur favourite scene using #FavSIBMoment and if it’s the same as mine, five winners get autographed tickets :) Results – Sunday,” Akshay tweeted on Friday night.
Directed by Prabhudheva, “Singh Is Bliing” is produced by Grazing Goat Pictures and also features Amy Jackson, Kay Kay Menon and Lara Dutta.
- Wearing turban fills me with pride: Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar, Amy Jackson starrer ‘Singh is Bliing’ earns Rs.54.44 crore in three days
- Akshay Kumar rang in 48th birthday with wife Twinkle Khanna
- Akshay Kumar’s birthday gift to fans, song ‘Cinema Dekhe Mamma’ from ‘Singh is Bliing’
- Akshay Kumar survives fire accident while shooting for ‘Tung Tung Baje’ in ‘Singh Is Bliing’
- ‘Singh is Bliing’: Akshay Kumar introduces Raftaar Singh
The film was released on Friday.