Akshay Kumar and Rana Daggubati are backing the Telegu remake of hit Marathi film “Poster Boyz”.
The duo appeared in espionage action thriller “Baby”.
- Akshay Kumar on Gold’s clash with John Abraham’s Satyameva Jayate: We all are friends
- Gold song Naino Se Baandhi: Mouni Roy and Akshay Kumar share a sweet chemistry
- Gold teaser: Akshay Kumar is a flag-waving hockey coach in this sports film
- Akshay Kumar has passion in his eyes in the latest poster of Gold
- Rana Daggubati: I hope more films like Baahubali are made which break barriers of regional cinema
- Akshay Kumar to co-produce Telugu film with Rana Daggubati
“Both of us are presenting the film. We are looking to cast fresh faces in the movie,” Rana told PTI.
“‘POSTER BOYZ’ is a remake of a hit Marathi film, Directed by Gopi Ganesh, written by Darling Swamy with @Vrenthambidorai as executive producer,” he tweeted.
“Auditions for POSTER BOYZ starts today onwards…” he added.
The Marathi version of the film revolves around three men whose lives change when their photos appear on an ad for sterilisation.