Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who made a comeback on silver screen with her recent release ‘Jazbaa’ opposite Irrfan Khan, has already started shooting for her next film ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.’ The actress is now in Vienna is busy shooting with Ranbir Kapoor.
A picture of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan shooting with Ranbir Kapoor on the sets of the Karan Johar directed film has started doing the rounds on social media, which was shared by Ranbir and Aishwarya’s fan clubs on Instagram. We can see Aishwarya Rai wearing a long white coat with a blue pair of denim standing next to Ranbir.
Aishwarya was also seen giving autographs to her fans and posing for pictures with them.
Earlier Aishwarya’s fan club had shared a picture of her with Aaradhya at the Mumbai airport before leaving for Vienna.
Ranbir Kapoor has already shot for the movie with Anushka Sharma in London and Paris. The duo was also joined by Pakistani actor Fawad Khan.
The movie, which is being shot across the globe will also be shot in New York and New Delhi.
- Karan Johar’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ to release on October 28, 2016
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan celebrates birthday on ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ sets, KJo shares picture
- After London, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ in Paris, Austria
- Anushka Sharma, Karan Johar start shooting for ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ in Paris
- Ranbir Kapoor gets intense on the sets of ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
- Karan Johar begins recce for Aishwarya Rai starrer ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’, which is being produced by Fox Star India and Dharma Productions will release on June 3, 2016.