Amitabh, 72, who shared pictures on the blog from last night’s screening of his latest release, said his mind remained “stagnant and alone” despite the praise and compliments.
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s latest Instagram photo is all about family love
- Aishwarya Rai’s selfie game is strong, posts yet another cute photo with Aaradhya
- This photo of Aishwarya Rai and Aaradhya Bachchan is aww-dorable
- Amitabh and Abhishek Bachchan enjoy FIFA World Cup semi-final match in Russia
- Aishwarya Rai sends Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan ‘love, health and happiness’ on their 45th wedding anniversary
- Amitabh Bachchan elated with ‘Shamitabh’ reviews
“The show is over… The apprehensions remain… The praise and the compliments abound… But the mind remains stagnant and alone… The appreciation of the daughter-in-law after the film is over..,” Bachchan wrote on his blog.
The screening was attended by his son Abhishek, Shamitabh’s actress Akshara Haasan, media persons besides Aishwarya.
“In all the rush and the crowds that gather, in all the applause in the theatre, in all the gasps and laughter and whistles… There is… Silence! It cannot be explained, nor can it be fathomed, nor examined… Tt is just..,,” Bachchan added.
In the film, which releases today, Amitabh plays a washed out man, who lends his voice to a deaf and mute actor, played by Dhanush.