Yes, she will be doing two successive films with Ghosh who has been closely associated with the Bachchan parivar since the beginning of his career.
Confirming these developments Aishwarya says, “I’ve agreed to do Sujoy’s Durga Rani and the screen adaptation of Keigo Huganshino’s Japanese novel The Devotion Of Suspect X. I don’t know which one he will start first. We are working on that.”
- Fanney Khan’s intriguing first poster shows Anil Kapoor as a struggling singer
- Fanne Khan: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anil Kapoor and Rajkummar Rao film postponed to August 3
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: I ended up doing my own thing and not following patterns
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: I’ve been approached for the remake of Woh Kaun Thi? and Raat Aur Din
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Sujoy Ghosh’s ‘Durga Rani Singh’?
- Cannes 2015: Post Jazbaa, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan to work with Sujoy Ghosh
Talking about working with Sujoy, Aishwarya says fondly, “I’ve known Sujoy from the time he made his first film Jhankar Beats. He has been offering me films since then. I loved the two films that he offered me now. So I said yes to them.”