Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, who turned 42 on Sunday, November 1, was in London on her special day shooting for Karan Johar’s upcoming film, ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ along with Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma.
However, on the occasion of her birthday, celebrations were in order and director Karan Johar shared a picture of the former beauty queen celebrating along with her ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ team.
- Fanney Khan box office collection Day 3: Anil Kapoor film earns Rs 8.12 crore
- Karan Johar overworking Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan starts shooting for ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ with Ranbir Kapoor in Vienna
- After London, Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’ in Paris, Austria
- Ranbir Kapoor gets intense on the sets of ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
- When the ‘Housefull 3’ boys dropped onto the sets of Karan Johar’s ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’
Seen in the picture of what looks like a rocking party, are Karan Johar, Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma as well.
Aishwarya’s family – husband Abhishek Bachchan, daughter Aaradhya and mother Vrinda Rai were also in London for the actress’ birthday. A source reveals that Aishwarya in fact took a day off from her busy shoot schedule to spend the day with her loved ones.