Ever since the time the angelic Aaradhya Bachchan was born, the focus refused to shift from her. With Aishwarya Rai Bachchan now making a comeback in movies, little Aaradhya had to spend time away from mummy dearest.
- We are all for ethnic whites, but Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s outfit is a BIG disappointment
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has the sweetest birthday wish for mother Vrinda Rai
- Monochromes are chic, but Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s outfit has just too much going on; see pics
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan goes on a throwback trip, posts adorable childhood photos
- This Aishwarya Rai-Aaradhya Bachchan Cannes 2018 photo is just too adorable
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan walks the Cannes red carpet looking like a million bucks
Even though multi-tasking is nothing new for Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, this time round, managing (read ‘juggling’) her time between the shoot of her upcoming film ‘Jazbaa’ and her family life (attending and cheering for hubby Abhishek Bachchan’s team in the Pro-Kabaddi League match) seems to have taken a toll on her health. It is not just Ash who is unwell, but also her daughter Aaradhya Bachchan has apparently fallen ill.