Actress Kriti Sanon, who is working with superstar Shah Rukh Khan in her second film “Dilwale”, says she is blessed to get a chance to work with King Khan. She also wants to work with the other two popular Khans of Bollywood.
“I am very blessed to get the opportunity of working with Shah Rukh sir so soon in my career,” Kriti Sanon said at an event on Tuesday.
Kriti Sanon, who made her debut in 2014 with ‘Heropanti’ opposite actor Jackie Shroff’s son Tiger, added: “I would love to work with Aamir and Salman. These are the people (Salman, Aamir and Shah Rukh) I have watched all my life on big screen.
- Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan match steps in new Zero teaser
- Salman Khan: Will release Race 3 in China
- Kriti Sanon to celebrate New Year with family
- Salman and I are too busy to do a film together: Shah Rukh Khan
- I have not been approached for ‘Sultan’: Kriti Sanon
- Can’t wait to shoot with Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol: Kriti Sanon
“I am from a non-filmy background and this is something I never imagined in my life. Sometimes when I am all around with these stars, I feel is it really true or a dream”.
Meanwhile, Kriti has just finished the first schedule of “Dilwale” with Varun Dhawan and director Rohit Shetty in Bulgaria.
The film, slated to release this Christmas, stars Kajol as the female lead.