Aditya Roy Kapoor, who is busy shooting for ‘Fitoor’ turns a year older today, November 16. However, the actor had a working birthday as he rang in special day on the sets of the film.
The actor along with his team had another reason to celebrate, as with the birthday joy, they also brought the schedule of Fitoor to an end.
Aditya Roy Kapoor started shooting for ‘Fitoor’ exactly a year ago. He had given his first shot for ‘Fitoor’ on his birthday and today, he will give his last shot for the movie.
- Aditya Roy Kapoor gifts pashmina shawl to ‘Fitoor’ co-actor Katrina Kaif
- Katrina’s name was enough for Aditya to sign ‘Fitoor’
- Aditya Roy Kapur’s Kashmiri connection in ‘Fitoor’
- Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur’s ‘Fitoor’ first film to be shot in Kashmir after floods
- Aditya Roy Kapur to play a painter in Fitoor
- First Look: Katrina Kaif to play heartbreaker, Rekha a begum in ‘Fitoor’
A source adds: “Like they did in 2014, the unit members have planned a little surprise for him on the sets again. Aditya is more than happy to spend his birthday on the sets as he loves what he does, and never treats it like work.”
Post the shoot, Aditya will catch up with his family and friends. But the celebrations will be low-key.
Aditya says, “It’s an emotional day for me. The journey of filming this movie is very close to my heart, so it’s a happy-sad feeling that it comes to an end on my birthday. As for my birthday plans, the celebrations will be with just a few close friends and family.”
Aditya is said to have multiple looks in ‘Fitoor’ and will be pairing up with Katrina for the very first time.