Bollywood actor Sonalli Sehgal of “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” fame will be the showstopper of ace fashion designer Manoviraj Khosla’s show in the upcoming Bengal Fashion Week.
Sonalli, busy with promotions for “Pyaar Ki Punchnama 2” and “The Wedding Pullav”, said it was comfortable for her to be draped with a Manoviraj outfit as she feels he conjures beautiful embroidered dresses for his models.
“I wore a gown stitched by Manoviraj last year and I felt like a princess flaunting the creator’s bright coloured robes. Can’t reveal my outfit this time,” Sonalli told PTI.
- Gauhar Khan gives us summer fashion goals in this kurti and palazzo combo
- Kartik Aaryan: I would love to work with Kareena Kapoor
- High Jack actor Sonnalli Seygall: I am happy not to do a glamourous role this time
- Here’s a look at the box office performance of Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety director Luv Ranjan’s films
- Comedy is not my strength: ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ director Luv Ranjan
- Was tough to unlearn ‘Pyaar Ka Punchnama’ monologue: Kartik Aaryan
The actress is the face of second KF Ultra Bengal Fashion Week, which will be held this weekend.
The actor, who will be playing a call centre girl in “Pyaar Ka Punchnama” sequel, said “I play a normal girl who loves to dress up. These days the chunk of the audiences are in 15-35 year age group and they are smart. So the young new age directors are coming up with subjects which can strike the chord.”
While “Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2” is directed by Luv Ranjan, “Wedding Pulav” is helmed by Binod Pradhan with Rishi Kapoor, Satish Kaushik among others in the lead.
Besides Manoviraj, the Bengal fashion Week will showcase creations of names like Jattinn Kocchar, Sharbari Dutta, Abhishek Dutta, Agnimitra Paul and Sanjana John.
The show will have models Shonal Rawat, Priyanka Shah, Natasha Suri, Ushoshi Sengupta will be flaunting the outfits designed by ace designers.
Arijit Dutta, actor and owner of Priya Entertainments, will be the male face of the premier fashion show.