The film stars Anushka Sharma and Neil Bhoopalam.
“Anushka and Neil did workshops together and I must say their chemistry looks great in the film. As far as action is concerned, it is not glamourised in this film. It’s very realistic action and Anushka took training for that,” Singh told IANS.
A thriller, “NH10” is co-produced by Phantom Productions, Eros International and Clean Slate Films. This is Anushka’s debut production venture.
- ‘NH10’ director Navdeep Singh on shooting, crowd control and hunting for locations
- Anushka ‘Chirpy’ Sharma talks about working in ‘NH10’, says would like to try every kind of role
- Anushka Sharma was only choice for ‘NH10’: Director Navdeep Singh
- Anushka Sharma on A-certificate for ‘NH10’: Stayed true to story, subject
- ‘NH10’ talks about friction between different Indias: Director Navdeep Singh
- Production was never on my mind: Anushka Sharma
While it has been said that “NH10” is a dark film, Singh says it’s because “reality in small towns is dark”.
“Our reality itself is dark, but I would like to say the reality in small towns is so dark that it gets difficult to capture it on the small screen. And as far as the message in the film is concerned, I feel every film has its own message in it — and that is for the audience to see,” he added.