Shah Rukh Khan has never hesitated in sharing the pictures of the youngest member of his family AbRam on Twitter. Recently, the actor learnt a lesson from AbRam and shared it with his fans on Twitter.
- The latest photo of Suhana, AbRam and Aryan Khan will drive away your Monday blues
- Shah Rukh Khan is all hearts for wife Gauri, shares selfie on Twitter
- Shah Rukh Khan’s sons, Aryan and AbRam, show sibling love in Europe
- Inside Shah Rukh Khan’s Europe vacation with Gauri, Suhana, AbRam and Aryan
- This ‘sunkissed’ photo of Shah Rukh Khan and Suhana will drive away your Monday blues
- Happy Birthday, AbRam: Twitterati flood wishes for Shah Rukh Khan’s son
SRK, who has been sharing a lot of pictures of AbRam on Twitter, but this time he shared a picture of his son who seems to have just taken a shower and holding a broken bottle. As adorable as always, the youngster sure seems to be fascinated with the bottle and wasn’t ready to let it go. On seeing this, SRK tweeted: “Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful…..”
Lessons from my littlest one…“Just because it’s broken does not mean it’s not beautiful….” pic.twitter.com/ypJRCSJCpe
— Shah Rukh Khan (@iamsrk) May 6, 2015
Well, the little one’s sometimes do teach big lessons to the grown ups.