Abhishek Bachchan is perturbed by the negativity on Twitter. “Way too much negativity on Twitter…. Starting a hash tag… #BePositive gotta spread the love and positivity guys. Let’s post just positive stuff today. Let’s see what happens. Do what makes you happy today #BePositive ,” Abhishek posted on Twitter.
- Aishwarya Rai shares adorable photos on Father’s Day
- Abhishek Bachchan turns up to watch Sunil Chhetri’s football match; Twitterati ‘salute’ the star
- Guess how Abhishek Bachchan got ‘served’ by wife Aishwarya Rai after his ‘outrage’ on Twitter?
- Abhishek Bachchan gets trolled for living with parents; gives it back in equal measure
- Happy Birthday Abhishek Bachchan: Amitabh Bachchan gives throwback to son’s 12th birthday, Bollywood sends warm wishes
- Abhishek Bachchan set to spread love and positivity on Twitter
His “Be positive” hashtag got a thumbs up from his colleagues, who have been tweeting with the hashtag.
Abhishek’s father Amitabh Bachchan wrote, “#BePositive .. Congratulations Saina Nehwal for World Championship Finals entry… Saw your game last night.. now WIN the FINAL!!”
Sophie Choudry said, “Love it! Needed & how!!! “Think like a proton & stay positive!” Wise words?? #BePositive.” “Time has a wonderful way of showing us what really matters. #BePositive @juniorbachchan,” Diana Penty said.